Akey Electro Techniques
, a Govt. licensed, class 1 contractor is one of the renowned provider of Services of Electrical Contractors. We have achieved expertise in serving all electrical needs along with the entire installation process. Our comprehensive knowledge has given us the confidence of handling varied demands of the clients with acute sense of professionalism. Besides, we adhere to the industrial norms while providing Services of Electrical Contractor. Additionally, the company believes in working with the pace of new technologies and advancements facilitating ultimate growth.
The company is based in Bangalore (Karnataka, India) and has excelled in its domain under the leadership of Mr. A. A. Koya
, who is the Managing Partner of the company. Our team is highly proficient in handling pre-designed or new electrical installation processes. The widespread network of the company has paved a successful path for achieving several milestones. Further, the main areas of the operation are spread all across Karnataka and Kerala in India.
Our mission is to deliver the best Services by maintain highest level of customer satisfaction. We aim at providing all-in-one electrical solutions to the clients. Further, we work considering the following three factors that are reliability, total-safety and flexibility to serve the varied needs of the clients.
Our workforce works with the core objective of attaining maximum customer satisfaction. Our team consists of experienced contractors, managers, skilled and unskilled labors, technicians and many more. Besides, our team has helped us in increasing our list of satisfied customers through their excellent Electrical Contractor Services.
We pride ourselves in timely completion of all the projects following zero-defect policy. Quality is the parameter on the basis of which we judge our Services. Our quality policy is designed to implement the commitment of the company. We commit to develop, implement, promote and continually perform to improve its product & services in production quality standards & quality management to satisfy the needs of our valued customers and end users in our contractual commitments and comply to deliver them in time with zero defects.
Factory & Infrastructure
- Further to this, we have committed to comply with the relevant legislation requirement to meet the construction standards.
- We the team of Akey electro TechniquesÂ® will review & monitor continuously and improve, implement effectiveness of the quality in our services & product needs to the client.
- The Management & Staff of Akey electro techniquesÂ® communicate the quality policy objectives & targets are periodically reviewed and revised in order to reflect the companies principles.
We have our own work shop production unit with good infrastructure & the building measuring about 4000 SFT constructed with the MS Structure & AC Sheet side cladding & roofing housed in a plot of 8712 SFT located at P.B. Road, Kumarapatnam for manufacturing of our own requirements for the project work in connection with the Electrical & Mechanical engineering.
- We do the projects in Electrical such as
- Supply, installation, testing & commissioning of Transformers, Switchgears, Substation equipment like CTs, PTs, Las, SDs, Protection relays, meters etc.. Cable laying, Cable Termination, Cable Jointing, Cable tray, Overhead Transmission line, Diesel generators, Power distribution panel board, Motor Control Centre, PLC Panels, VFD Panels, Thyrestor control panel, Remote control stations, Automatic control device, Building management system, etc.
- Voice & Data communication system, UPS, Fire alarm, Public address system, Access control system, CCTV networking system etc., for all commercial institutions, industries and residential complex etc..
- Internal & external electrification of Industries, multi storied commercial complex, education institutions, hospitals, hotel, financial institutions, apartments etc..
- In Mechanical such as
- EOT crane & Jib crane, etc.
- Fabrication and erection of MS structures, Pipe line, Vessels, Tanks, Sheet metal, Ducting etc.
- Erection of heavy Machineries